Wind trainings, have you thought about it?
8.2 France offers trainings in wind energy for your technical teams
These trainings aim to increase the skills of your team in charge of operating your wind farms by improving the quality of the management of all types of wind turbines according to standards and rules of the profession. They can be adapted to various levels so that your asset management team can perform inspections that will lead to a better preventive maintenance.
- The different components of a wind turbine
- Obvious weaknesses and visual indicators of malfunctions
- Focus on special features of the various technologies
- Strengths / weaknesses
- Diverse technologies (yaw, pitch, generator, multiplier, blades and their improvements … etc.)
- Recurring failures known about the various technologies
- Aerodynamic and mass imbalance, CMS, insulation controls … etc.
- Examples of retrofits that have improved performance
- Discussion on a preventive maintenance checklist
QCM will be performed all along the training using a digital tool co-developed by Safenergy and 8.2 France. This tool is used by 8.2 France for performing its inspections.
In addition, 8.2 France offers tailor-made training by accompanying one of your engineers / technician during his routine checks to investigate the key points that have to be controlled and monitored following our experience. Dedicated to the assets manager already experienced or not, this type of training will allow each member of your team to improve his inspections quality level, and to obtain a different and complementary vision of your turbines thanks to one of our expert’s opinion.
Are you interested by our trainings?