FOR ALL YOUR ENVIRONMENTAL PROJECTS, MANAGEMENT OF YOUR INSTALLATIONS UNDER ICPE, 8.2 FRANCE AND AG ECOCONSULT JOIN TOGETHER TO assisT YOU
Our company is a member of the Associative Group 8.2 based in Germany, one of the world leaders for expertise in renewable energy farms, since 1995. Moreover, our recognized experience allows us to offer you high quality services. Therefore, we have developed an overall approach through our technical audits, with total independence in our diagnoses.
8.2 FRANCE CAN HELP YOU WITH ALL YOUR RENEWABLE ENERGY PRODUCTION FARMS
8.2 France can assist you at every stage of your renewable energy project. Our experts work on site and advise you during the entire lifetime of your assets: in the development and financing phase (technical due diligences, energy yield assessments, …), during construction (assistance with project management, occasional support, …), during commissioning (acceptance audits, functional tests, …), throughout the operation of the farm (technical expertise with a wide range of services, performance optimization, specific controls, …), and even at the end of operation (lifetime extension, repowering, …).
AMélie genge – CONSULTANT AND TRAINER IN ENVIRONMENT, CONSULTATION AND CIRCULAR ECONOMY
17 years of experience
Skills : strategic advice, revision of biodiversity regulations, communication, negotiation, process.
Mission 1: Management of the 2021 environmental survey
Regarding the ICPE legislation and the APC, 4 different analysis will be ordered and managed (1 mortality & 1 behavior for both birds and bats) with dedicated focus on Milan Noir and Milan royal such as bellow:
Phase 1: Ful RFP process management for next environmental follow up study on Pasilly.
– Scope of environmental survey definition (planning, protocol, deliverables, …).
– Pre-selection of 3 to 4 recognized environmental specialist companies.
– RFP submission and support to potential subcontractors.
– Offer reading and Q&A.
– Submission of a comparative spreadsheet to the client.
– Contracting and quick of meeting
Phase 2: Coordination, management and follow up of the selected subcontractor (1 year duration)
– Information to local stakeholders.
– Subcontractor survey (protocol and planning).
– Budget tracking and invoices pre-approval.
– Follow up meeting with the owner and the operator of the wind farm.
Phase 3: Reports proofreading, correction, and study approval
– Proofreading of the 4 submitted reports – avifauna behavior, avifauna mortality, bats behavior, bats mortality.
– Discussion with environmental specialist and correction of the reports.
– Pre-approval of the final report and final meeting between Owner, operator, and environmental specialist.
We would like to highlight the fact that the next environmental survey should start on January 2021 to get the full bats & avifauna lifecycle on the 31 December 2021. Indeed, the APC mention that a final environmental survey report is expected for by the end of the year.
It is mentioned that this mission is understood for full environmental survey process. Regarding the planning, the end of this mission is expected on Q1-2022. 8.2 France will not stop his duty at the end of 2021 and continue to support the client until the final submission of the reports.
Also, a dedicated focus should be given to the environmental specialist company. Indeed, all further discussions with the legal authorities will depend on the results of these surveys.
Mission 2: Mortality mitigation
You will find a list of solution that we deemed necessary for birds and bats death risk mitigation:
– Set up a Birds GPS tracking and analysis study
– Technical and financial analysis of birds’ detection devices market
– Definition and management of a “plan de gestion de compensation Ecologique“ (= action plan for ecological compensation = solution to mitigate bird mortality) in relation with local stakeholders
– Budget definition for each solution
For these missions, as it is close to be impossible to forecast the amount of work needed, a weekly or monthly (based on client will) hours calculation will be submitted to the client before invoicing.
Mission 3: relation with local authorities and stakeholders
Please find below a list of solution to enhance relation with local authorities and stakeholders, and in the same way, enhance local acceptance of the Wind Farm :
– Mailing with French bodies when required
– Organisation and participation to official meeting
– Annual information letter to local bodies and stakeholders
– Design of on-site information board (graphic, supply and installaiton not included)
– Draft and sign agreements with local farmer with regards to the curtailment haying obligation